2012 Beef Financial conference set Sept. in Amarillo
The 2012 Beef Financial Management Conference, schedule Sept. 27 at the Amarillo Country Club, Amarillo, Texas, offers updates on marketing, taxation, legislation, climate and environmental issues. The program is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. with a reception from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Program highlights include:
- The Cattle and Beef Markets in the Year Ahead- Kevin Bost: Private Consultant, Procurement Strategies, Inc.
- International Export Markets Outlook - Erin Borror: Economist, U.S. Meat Export Federation
- Income and Estate Tax Update - Rob Gunther: CPA, Partner, Frost, PLLC
- Legislative Update - Josh Winegarner: Government Relations Director, Texas Cattle Feeders Association
- Drought and the Cattle Industry – Looking Ahead - Evelyn Browning-Garriss: Historical Climatologist
- Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Solutions - Tom McDonald: Vice President of Environmental Affairs, JBS Five Rivers Cattle Feeding, LLC.
Other Presentations Include:
- Protection of Customer Funds Held at Futures Brokers - Neal R. Stevens, Schuyler, Roche & Crisham, P.C.
- Current Trends in Risk Management - Panel: Commodity & Ingredient Hedging, LLC (CIH), Commodity Risk Management (CRM), Brock Thompson Trading, LLC.
Seminar Participants Will Qualify for CPE Credit Through NASBA.
Frost, PLLC, Great Plains Ag Credit, Commodity Risk Management, Commodity & Ingredient Hedging, LLC, and Brock Thompson Trading, LLC, are pleased to present the 2012 Beef Financial Management Conference.
For location information, please contact: Amarillo Country Club,4800 Bushland Boulevard, Amarillo, Texas 79106
Phone: 806-355-5021, Fax: 806-355-7234