Producers wanting to keep additional farm income in the 2004 tax year may request a 50 percent advance on their 2005 Direct Payment under the 2005 Direct and Counter-cyclical Program. Requests for the advance can currently be made at county FSA offices by producers enrolled in the 2005 DCP program.