Texas AgXchange to redefine farm show experience
The Texas AgXchange, a Farm and Ranch Show, will take place October 4 and 5, 2012, at the RMB Regional Fairgrounds in Robstown, Texas.
“South Texas is a rich and diverse agricultural region that contributes greatly to the success of our ag economy. We want to help create a forum for the region’s farmers and ranchers that will assist them in staying informed on the latest technology available to them,” stated Greg Geisler, CEO of VerticalXchange, a Burnsville, Minn., company.
The Texas AgXchange is being held in cooperation with Texas AgriLife Extension and Research and is estimated to draw a crowd of 3,000 to 4,000 producers from the South Texas area. Admission is free.
Show features include:
- 10 acres of outdoor exhibit space
- 20+ acres for field demos
- 200 Indoor exhibit spaces
- Hands on educational conference sponsored by Texas AgriLife Extension.
- A vegetable, fruit, citrus and nut section with a promotion to the Rio Grande Valley, and the Winter Gardens regions.
For information on exhibiting or attending and “In the field” conference registration, visit our website www.TexasAgXchange.com, or call 952-736-9360.
VerticalXchange, the producer of the event, currently organizes six other national and regional AgXchanges.